Sunday, September 25, 2011

Autumn Greetings: 23 Weeks



Hello Everyone!!


Baby is about 11 in. long and about 1 lb. He is so happy and moving around often. I felt baby boy kick for the first time last Friday. Now I feel him throughout the day.


These days we enjoy working in the morning, gardening in the afternoon, and hanging out with daddy. Yoga is quite fun and helpful for not just toning muscles and preparing for the delivery, but we have made many new friends.




Walking these days - we have two great paths picked out in our neighborhood, a 2 mile loop as well as a 2.5 mile loop. On days when the rain comes like today - we head to our fitness club- Jenni


Today it was time to get in shape for future papa Steve-o. Put in about 3 miles on the tread mill with the wifee. Baby was having fun jumping around too in Jenni's belly while she was doing her powerwalk. Once in a while we can feel him move around and at this point he can actually hear outside noises. I tuck him in with Jenni at night !! - Steve












I definitely can't hide my cute little baby bump anymore. Its quite fun now that people notice I am pregnant, they smile and seem super uber friendly, except my boss,- but that's another story-Jenni












No comments:

Post a Comment