Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Videos

Our little one is growing so fast. He is absolutely adorable!! Smiling, laughing, & having a great time. At the moment he is listening to reggae for babies and sleeping in his little chair.





It has been a very difficult adjustment for me to go back to work! I am glad he is eating better from the bottle - Go bottles with slow drip nipples!! With the help of my lactation nurse Dorris, we call her the milk whisperer- Bryce has overcome his acid reflux and I have been provided much needed support especially this past week. I think he is finally starting to regain some weight - and he is nursing again with mommy and taking the bottle. Our nanny is absolutely fantastic. While I am quite sad about leaving him each day for 5 hours, I know he is in wonderful hands.





In his other video...no mamma, please don't go!! We are so happy though that daddy has been able to have some extra time with him.









video

No comments:

Post a Comment