Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hi Mama!!

Look at that face with food on it. What an improvement in eating. Way to go little man!     Bryce weighed this morning on our scale 17. 15.6 lbs. That's the most he has ever reached. -                                               Its a challenge that he only eats 4 oz at a time, but he is hungry and does want food every 2.5-3 hours. This is great. Mommy and daddy are tired though.  

 I couldn't resist putting these photos on the blog. He is so cute and fun everyday. We have been doing lots of reading and puzzles before, during and after we eat. He is really excited about uncle Shaun's zoo book.  It has pop ups and makes many animal sounds. 

I am off to sleep now. He ate at 930pm and fell right asleep as we played hard today, next feeding is at 1230 then thankfully Steve will do the 3:30 and I will do the 6 am.

My MOPS group is amazing.  The food they have been bringing during this catch up weight period is such a blessing. We are so grateful for this support and so blessed to have an angel in our life like Bryce - he just lights us up with love and joy! My friends and new friends give me much needed support and care that I need to regain my confidence and courage.









video


1 comment:

  1. Those brown eyes, simply gorgeous... he should be a model :)Love Lotta, Ty and Erik

    ReplyDelete