Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My Angel - Easter Egg Hunt

I am so grateful for all the play time and fun Bryce and I continue to have. He is a fighter of SMA-1; he came home from the hospital 3 days before Easter. We have overcome another cold. What a joy at the age of 4 - and now we tell stories in the morning, make our plans each day together, think of fun jokes to tell, sometimes he asks me to snuggle up and just talk before waking up.

So here's to Mom's across the world who never give up and continue to be a fighter mom for their child. To all the mom's and kids who continue speech, physical and occupational therapies. To all those mom's who keep their kids engaged, moving, involved in daily play, who hold, snuggle, and provide unconditional love!!

Happy Easter and Happy 4 Years and 3 Months My Darling Bryce!!

No comments:

Post a Comment