Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Summer 2016

This month is just flying by. We have been enjoying our summer very much and staying healthy.

I am enjoying this summer very much as I am not teaching at the college. This is my first summer to really enjoy spending time with Bryce and every week / weekend we are having fun doing crafts or having an adventure.

Picking Raspberries at Grammy's was very exciting and fun. Being outside in the countryside or in town, at the park has been great fun this summer. 


driving near Grammy's in countryside - Look cows!"
We are very excited about this and hopefully in the fall or next winter I can return to teaching.  Meanwhile, I continue to work part time at the golf club and on other small projects.



I am working with many organizations and even the Clackamas Home Access Grant so I can get a lift system in the home for our home nursing team and I think this will be moving forward very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment