Thursday, November 24, 2016

Your New Video From Comi Con

Thanks to Drew my darling, here is the newest video and what a great memory. I miss you so much!!!! I cherish every day! I don't know what I would do without our new friends at Magic Wheelchair, Star Wars Oregon, and Make a Wish!!



Bryce - You will always be loved my everyone who met you!! Your time on earth is a lasting legacy. I cried so much when I saw this video, but here it is - and now everyone can share this day with us.

Happy Thanksgiving baby. While your in heaven, I know you can hear me. The flowers I put by your headstone are really pretty - You'd have loved to have helped me with that arrangement.

You were always my inspiration in life - before you were born, when God gave me you, and even now.

No comments:

Post a Comment