Sunday, December 4, 2016

December 3rd 2016

Hi sweet darling! Teresa came home this weekend, while busy with her mom's house, it was an incredible visit with her. I'm looking forward to spending time with them in January over your birthday.

I stopped by your gravestone today and put out beautiful red roses and white carnations. I try to stop in every week. I miss you so much.

Tonight was our work Xmas party - we were blessed with good food and a nice night. Truly, they are like a family and  everyone In our art community are considered family. I have made some really nice friends. Its nice being home because so many remember me.

Many blessings everyday! Thank my darling for all you have taught me, I think about all the time and can share really nice videos and pictures on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment